Charming hotel Périgord Noir
Welcome to the Manoir des Cèdres, a family hotel surrounded by nature, in the Périgord Noir! Anne and her team welcome travelers in search of comfort, discovery and adventure in a green setting and in a friendly atmosphere. Everything has been thought out so that you can fully recharge your batteries in this 3-star hotel. To know everything about our establishment, we invite you to contact us, the reception is open from 9am to 12pm and from 4pm to 7pm, every day!
The building and the rooms
Le Manoir des Cèdres is the perfect combination of the charm of an old building and the comfort of a modern hotel. The building was a school during the Second World War, before becoming a family hotel and surrounded by nature in 2012. Anne and her team offer 23 rooms, which can accommodate 1 to 5 people, divided between the main building and the outbuildings, located 10 meters away. Some of our rooms are accessible to people with reduced mobility. Check-in takes place between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. and check-out before 11 a.m. On request, we can install a cot, at an additional cost.
So that you can enjoy complete stays, in our hotel with swimming pool and parking in the Périgord Noir, we offer catering solutions throughout the day. In the morning, start by having your breakfast in the form of a large continental buffet with savory and sweet dishes. At the restaurant "L'Inattendu", we will offer you picnic baskets and gourmet meals. We also have a bar, open to all, offering aperitif boards and drinks. Let yourself be tempted by gourmet excursions in our charming hotel in the heart of the Périgord Noir.
The little extras
Evening stopover (exclusively reserved for professionals): from €85, including the room, breakfast and dinner with starter, main course and dessert. Offer valid on weekdays, excluding public holidays, school holidays and subject to availability.
- Bike rental: directly on site for the day or half-day. Book the day before.
- Parking: private and free within the grounds of our hotel with swimming pool. Charging station for electric cars, in the village at 400m.
- Pets: accepted on request and subject to availability.
- Wi-Fi: available everywhere for free.
- Team: attentive to your needs to ensure exceptional stays in our hotel in the heart of the Périgord Noir. You will find at the reception: tourist documentation and good advice.