Charming manor in the heart of Périgord Noir
The rooms of the manor were completely renovated this winter!
We have enlarged the bathrooms, in order to prioritize quality over quantity.
Two “Luxury” Rooms, one with private sauna, a new gourmet restaurant, our seasonal heated swimming pool, a new, more current decoration, which respects the charm of our home.
More classic, more affordable, we still wanted to add a more intimate side by creating a private outdoor space. (ground floor rooms)
You can have breakfast there in complete peace, read in the sun or sunbathe without having to go to the swimming pool.
Our restaurant welcomes you for lunch and dinner with different options adapted to the times of the day.
To find out everything about our house, we are at your disposal: 05.53.03.01.60.
A Périgord mansion
- 23 rooms, distributed between the Main house and the outbuildings, located a few meters away.
The Manoir des Cèdres is the perfect combination of the charm of an old building and the comfort of a modern hotel.
Located between Périgueux and Sarlat, 15min from Les Eyzies or Montignac (Lascaux). Away from the hustle and bustle of the major tourist centers but close to everything, you will enjoy the calm and the serenity of our estate.< /p>
The building was a school during the 20th century, before welcoming its first guests in the early 2000s.Link title
Two Périgord friends in the kitchen. Young and dynamic like their cuisine... Which modernizes with taste, elegance and sobriety the heritage of the terroir of our beautiful Dordogne.
Julie and Benjamin have set themselves the goal of making genuine hotel cuisine, accessible, quick and neat at lunchtime so that you have time to explore Périgord all day.
When evening falls on the Manoir, it's time for a more subdued, even more charming atmosphere and a real gastronomic experience.
More than making the Périgourdin menu gourmet, the challenge is to dust it off so as to rediscover the subtle flavors of our dishes of yesteryear, lighten them (not too ), sublimate them (a little).
The little extras
Evening stopover (exclusively reserved for professionals): from €85, including the room, breakfast and dinner with starter, main course and dessert. Offer valid on weekdays, excluding public holidays, school holidays and subject to availability.
- Bike rental: directly on site for the day or half-day. Book the day before.
- Parking: private and free within the grounds of our hotel with swimming pool. Charging station for electric cars, in the village at 400m.
- Pets: accepted on request and subject to availability.
- Wi-Fi: available everywhere for free.
- Team: attentive to your needs to ensure exceptional stays in our hotel in the heart of the Périgord Noir. You will find at the reception: tourist documentation and good advice.